This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.publicservices.ac.uk. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of the information about you;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We, the ESRC Public Services Programme, are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us, by email or by other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone, but we do sometimes share information with other ESRC investments.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from the Department at any time. You can make the following requests at any time by contacting us via the on-line reporting form:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change or correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of data.
The Programme takes precautions to protect the information about you. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers which store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that the Programme is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Statistical information about user behaviour is collected and used to analyse the popularity and effectiveness of this website. Any disclosure of this information will be in aggregate form and will not identify individual users.